Required for Immediate Start
Salary Range: £29,427 - £31,098 - 36 Hours per week dependent on experience: Permanent all year round.
We require a motivated, organised and reliable Site Manager with excellent communication skills to lead and manage on all premises issues, including site security, project management and health & safety.
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School offers you:
- a warm and happy Catholic environment
- a hardworking and committed team
- well behaved children and supportive governors and parents.
As Site Manager you will be expected:
- to promote aims and ethos of our Catholic School
- to be responsible for the security of the school
- to be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and adults within the school
- to maintain the premises (both internally and externally) in a clean, safe, sound and secure condition for staff, pupils, parents and community users
- to be computer literate; having a good level of ICT skills including Word, Excel and emails
- to be responsible for organising and monitoring all the maintenance for the school
- to work on your own initiative, have enthusiasm and commitment for improving the school within areas of your direct responsibility
- to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise effectively with outside providers and organisations.
All work must be carried out according to the Health & Safety Policy of the school.
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Full details of the position are detailed below in the job description and person specification. If interested please complete and return by the closing date the application form and and consent to references form listed below.
Also listed below is a a Recruitment Monitoring Form (optional) and a Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 - Disclosure Form which only needs to be completed if called for interview.
Please note CV’s alone will not be accepted.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Midday Friday 10th February 2023
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 20th February 2023