In the event of a year group bubble closing or when there is a full school closure, pupils will change to Remote Education. Pupils will be taught remotely through the use of Microsoft Teams and Zoom. All pupils will be set daily assignments. For EYFS and KS1 this will be Maths, English, Phonics and one other lesson such as Topic, Personal Development, RE etc. In KS2 this will be Maths, English and two other lessons such as Personal Development, Topic, RE etc.
We use a combination of the following approaches to teach pupils remotely:
- Daily live learning lessons- this will be two live learning lesson a day taught by the pupil’s class teacher through zoom and will consist of a live lesson and work to be completed independently after.
- Pre-recorded lesson videos- these will be provided by the teachers in each year group and will consist of a lesson video and work to be completed independently.
- Additional resources will be given out by the school which can be collected by parents. This includes White Rose Maths Booklets, Class Texts, Exercise Books, Printed resources, Whiteboard and Pens etc.
- Bug Club to be used by pupils to continue reading.
- Time Table Rock stars to be used practise timetables skills.
Please see the documents below for more information.
In this section
- Remote Education
- Vision Statement
- Annual Reports and Accounts
- Key Dates
- Home School Agreement
- School Self Evaluation
- Performance Data
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Promoting British Values
- Data Protection
- Pupil Premium
- PE and Sport
- Covid 19 Information