Welcome to St. Joseph's!
As we are unable to have visitors to look around the school this year, we have put a short video together to show you what life is like at St Joseph's. If you have any questions regarding admissions please feel free to contact us. Please click on the link below to watch our video on Twitter. You can also click on the powerpoints below to find out more about Nursery and Reception at St Josephs.
Sixty rising fives are admitted each year. The Governors deem a class to be full when it reaches thirty pupils. Places are allocated by applying the school's admission criteria. Information on proposed admission arrangements is available on www.harrow.gov.uk/admissionarrangements.
School Admissions 2021
The closing date for receipt of applications for children born between 01/09/2016-31/08/2017 is 15th January 2021.
For the Admissions Policy, Supplementary Form and Certificate of Catholic Practice please find the documents below.
In Year Admissions
If you would like to apply for an In Year place at the school, please find the documents below.
For the Appeals 2021 Timetable, please see the document below.
- Name Size
- CERTIFICATE OF CATHOLIC PRACTICE 0.21 MB
- ADMISSIONS POLICY SEPTEMBER 2021 0.32 MB
- SUPPLEMENTARY FORM SEPTEMBER 2021 0.23 MB
- IN-YEAR ADMISSIONS POLICY SEPTEMBER 2020 0.39 MB
- IN-YEAR SUPPLEMENTARY FORM SEPTEMBER 2020 0.25 MB
- EYFS Nursery PowerPoint 1.37 MB
- EYFS Reception PowerPoint 3.71 MB
- Appeals Timetable 2021 0.29 MB
In this section
- Remote Education
- Vision Statement
- Annual Reports and Accounts
- Key Dates
- Home School Agreement
- School Self Evaluation
- Performance Data
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Promoting British Values
- Data Protection
- Pupil Premium
- PE and Sport
- Covid 19 Information