At St Joseph's we follow the EYFS Curriculum for Nursery and Reception. For Year 1 to Year 6 we follow the National Curriculum.
The EYFS Curriculum is taught through seven areas of learning:
- Communication and Language
- Physical Development
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Understanding the World
- Expressive Arts and Design
The National Curriculum is taught through a range of subjects including:
- Religious Education (RE)
- Computing (ICT)
- Physical Education (PE)
- Design and Technology (DT)
- Personal, Social, Health and Citizenship Eduction (PSHCE)
Learning in a range of subjects is taught through cross-curricular topics designed to be exciting for primary aged children.
For more information about different subjects please choose the relevant subject tab on the left.