At St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School we respect and value all children and are committed to providing a caring,friendly and safe environment for all our pupils so they can learn, in a relaxed and secure atmosphere. We believe every pupil should be able to participate in all school activities in an enjoyable and safe environment and be protected from harm. This is the responsibility of every adult employed by, or invited to deliver services at St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School. The school is committed to promoting the health and welfare of all pupils and if staff see signs which suggest that one of the pupils may have become the victim of abuse, staff will ( as is required by law) follow the procedures laid down by the Local Children’s Safeguarding Board as laid out in the school Safeguarding / Child Protection Policy.
- Name Size
- Intimate Care Policy 2017 0.69 MB
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy St Josephs 2017 0.55 MB
- Behaviour Policy 2017 0.31 MB
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy Oct 2018 0.77 MB
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy 2018 0.73 MB
- St Joseph's Code of Conduct policy Sept 2018 0.31 MB